A Clinical Daily Diary of Child Health Nursing (Pediatric Nursing) for MSc, BSc, PB BSc and GNM Nursing Students by A Sudhakar
Single Colour/ Hardbound/ 1/e, 2016/ 524 Pages/ 8.5" x 11"/ (B)
- User-friendly to the students as well as teachers.
- Prepared for the MSc, BSc, PB-BSc, and GNM nursing students according to newly revised INC syllabus.
- Consists of child health assessment tools, procedures and techniques.
- Will help the students do their daily clinical activities.
- Will save the time, energy and money of the students.
- Consists of current and updated information towards child care.
- Will fulfil the students’ clinical learning expectation.
- Will help the students maintain good accountability of clinical activities.
- Includes well-illustrated images, tables and figures to make them understand better.
- Contents are systematically arranged for learning and practice purpose.
- Will enrich both the theory as well as the practical knowledge of the students.
- Will help to update the students’ practical knowledge.
- A monthly evaluation sheet is attached at the end of this diary which will help the teachers evaluate the students’ practical knowledge and skills.