A Comprehensive Textbook of Psoriasis by Peerzada Sajad Ahmad & Iffat Hassan
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 6.75" x 9.5"/ 246 Pages/
- Divided into 46 chapters with emphasis on almost all the aspects of psoriasis to make the textbook comprehensive.
- Written in a simple and lucid language for easy reading and interpretation.
- Incorporates newer therapies and recent burning issues in psoriasis such as metabolic syndrome, psychological morbidity, childhood psoriasis, biological in psoriasis and nonpharmacological treatments in psoriasis.
- Incorporates ‘important points to remember’ and the section ‘psoriasis at a glance’ for ready reckoning and to make it more comprehensive.
- Incorporates several color photographs for visual memory of various types of psoriasis.
- Discusses the establishment and newer principles and practice of treatment.
- Useful for medical students, general practitioners and residents in dermatology and internal medicine.