A Practical Guide to Third Trimester of Pregnancy and Puerperium by Alok Sharma
Single Colour with Colour Plates/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 804 Pages/ 8.5" x 11"/ 127 Contributors
- A comprehensive resource for the management of the final stage of pregnancy and its complications.
- Divided into 78 chapters, the book begins with chapters on risk management in obstetrics, a general introduction, and information on physiological changes during the third trimester of pregnancy.
- Further chapters cover care guidelines, clinical understanding and recent advances in management of the third trimester.
- Complications covered include pre-term labour, pre-labour rupture of membranes, post-term pregnancy, placental adhesive disorders, and umbilical cord abnormalities.
- Chapters in the second half of the book cover disorders that may be associated with third trimester pregnancy including gastrointestinal, endocrinal, thromboembolic, and psychiatric disorders.
- Incorporates a blend of widely accepted guidelines, practical clinical understanding and recent advances in the field.
- Enhanced by over 120 images and tables, providing quick reference information for obstetricians and gynaecologists