Algorithms in Heart Failure by Alan S Maisel & Gerasimos S Filippatos
Two Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 4.75" x 8.25"/ 392 Pages/ 59 Contributors
- Written by experts, renowned in their areas of expertise, this book on heart failure elaborates on our current understanding of heart failure.
- Each chapter incorporates an algorithm that summarizes the particular aspect in to an easy-to-understand and-follow format.
- State-of-the-art topics on various aspects of heart failure which are relevant in order to guide the clinical practitioners.
- Well-organized content that has been divided based in to various stages of patient-care right from the emergency to the long –term care and management of complications.
- Easy-to-follow and fluid scientific information, presented in a visually appealing, reader-friendly format.
- Well-illustrated with figures and algorithms that summarize the in-depth discussions and enhance the learning experience.
- The unique algorithm-based approach makes the title a must-read the title a must-read ready-reckoner for all clinicians including cardiologists, physicians, post graduate students, and registrars.