Clinical Cases in Otolaryngology 2016 by Nirmal Kumar Soni & Lokesh Kumar Bhama
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 280 Pages/ 6.25" x 9.5"/ (B)
- Simple, lucid and easily understand text.
- Presented concisely in the form of question and answers.
- Covers almost all important ENT cases with appropriate relevant clinical pictures.
- Includes clinical cases with etiopathology, relevant investigations procedures, differential diagnosis and principle of treatment of surgical problems in ENT.
- Hands-on resource to clinician, undergraduate and postgraduate students.