Clinical Medicine Made Easy TV Devarajan & L Vijayasundaram
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 2/e, 2016/ 404 Pages/ 4.75" x 7"/ (A)
- Student’s coat pocket guide for a ready reference.
- Covers more than 500 questions.
- More clinical photographs with explanations, charts, X-rays and ECGs have been added.
- Self-assessment questionnaire at the end of chapters.
- Includes common disease patterns and symptomatology in each chapter.
- Useful in understanding the significance of the common signs and symptoms.
- Helps in making good case record at the bedside.
- Enables to be familiar with the mode of clinical examination by various universities.
- Handy reference for undergraduates, postgraduates and clinicians.