Complications in Cosmetic Dermatology Crafting Cures by Ganesh S Pai
Full Colour/ Hardbound/ 1/e, 2016/ 218 Pages/ 7" x 9.75"/ 32 Contributors
- The book presents the potential side-effects and complications of procedures in aesthetic dermatology, with evidence-based guidance on their management.
- Divided into eighteen chapters, common and uncommon complications of each procedure are discussed in detail.
- Procedures covered include Q switched laser, laser hair reduction, injectable botulinum toxin, mesotherapy, and chemical peels.
- The concluding chapters focus on the prevention of ocular complications in cosmetic dermatology, and managing medical emergencies the office.
- Each chapter is supplemented by clinical pearls and a summary of key points.
- Enhanced by 300 full colour images and illustrations.