Corporate Hospital Culture and Communication Skill by Praful Arunkant Naik & Nidhi Praful Naik
Single Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 138 Pages/ 5.5" x 8.5"/ (B)
- Simplifies the corporate culture and communication skill.
- Delivers services more than expected by the patients.
- General management and its application in corporate hospital are mentioned.
- In other chapters, the heart of hospital management like different type of communication, art of negotiation and etiquette, etc. are included in brief.
- In the last chapter, few brainstorms have been provided, which we may have to face in our day-to-day practice.
- Helpful tips to those who want to start new practice, like hospital managers and students.
- The aim of the book is to make healthcare business from good to best and convert family or personal hospital to a corporate business like others.