CT and MRI of the Whole Body 6th Edition 2016 (2 Volume Set) by John R. Haaga & Daniel Boll
ISBN : 9780323113281
New to this Edition
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Over 5,200 high quality CT, MR, and hybrid technology images in one definitive reference.
- For the radiologist who needs information on the latest cutting-edge techniques in rapidly changing imaging technologies, such as CT, MRI, and PET/CT, and for the resident who needs a comprehensive resource that gives a broad overview of CT and MRI capabilities.
- Brand-new team of new international associate editors provides a unique global perspective on the use of CT and MRI across the world.
- Completely revised in a new, more succinct presentation without redundancies for faster access to critical content.
- Vastly expanded section on new MRI and CT technology keeps you current with continuously evolving innovations.
- Includes both MR and CT imaging applications, allowing you to view correlated images for all areas of the body.
- Coverage of interventional procedures helps you apply image-guided techniques.
- Includes clinical manifestations of each disease with cancer staging integrated throughout.