Differential Diagnosis in Spine Surgery by John D Koerner
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 228 Pages/ 6.25" x 9.5"/ 37 Contributors
- This book covers the spectrum of conditions which patients with spinal and nonspinal pathology may present to the clinician.
- Provides typical case presentations as well as the initial workup for each condition.
- Focuses not only on the most common causes for neck and back pain, but also discusses less common conditions.
- Presents ‘red flags’ for each patient scenario that could be indicative of serious conditions, as well as referred pain to spine.
- Helpful to spine and non-spine clinicians in reaching a diagnosis for patients presenting with neck and back related complaints.