ECHO Made Easy 4th Edition 2016 by Atul Luthra
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 4/e, 2017/ 4.75" x 7"/ 276 Pages/ (B)/ With Interactive CD-ROM
- This book presents the intriguing subject of echocardiography in a format which is not just easy to comprehend but also handy for reference.
- Initial chapters are devoted to principles of conventional echocardiography and color Doppler imaging as well as their clinical applications.
- This is followed by description of various echo-windows and echo-views of normal cardiac structures.
- The abnormalities observed in different forms of heart disease including congenital, valvular, coronary, hypertensive, myocardial, endocardial and pericardial diseases have been discussed under separate sections.
- Due emphasis has been laid on diagnostic pitfalls, differential diagnoses, causative factors and clinical significances.
- Enriched with real-time images, illustrative diagrams and explanatory tables.
- Serves as an ideal ready-reckoner for students, resident-doctors, nurses and technicians working in cardiology units as well as for general physicians interested in echocardiography.