Essential Quick Review Periodontics by Priya Verma Gupta, Vinita Ashutosh Boloor
|· A series for final year undergraduate students. |
· The series will be available on eight clinical subjects, i.e. Periodontics, Endodontics and Conservative Dentistry, Pedodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine and Radiology, Orthodontics and Public Health Dentistry.
· Covers essential parts of each subject based on the entire syllabus to undergo a quick revision.
· Provides an idea of how to attempt a question during the examination in a limited period of time.
· Gives a complete outline for writing an essay type, a short answer type or a viva voce type of questions.
· Written in a simple language along with well-illustrated diagrams wherever possible.
· Each book carries a section on recently asked questions covering majority of the universities in India.
· Unique in its own way as it is supported with a supplementary booklet for each subject containing three sections, such as definitions, classifications and viva voce.
· Useful in easy retention and reproduction during examination by the students.