Essentials of Biochemistry 2nd Edition 2016 by Pankaja Naik
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 2/e, 2017/ 8.5" x 11"/ 524 Pages/ (A)
- Concise, comprehensive, and in full colour.
- An exam oriented ideal textbook for medical, dental, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, nursing and other health sciences students.
- Revised and updated keeping in view all categories of students.
- Additional information has been given in the form of new diagrams, tables, and flowcharts.
- New colored boxes are provided to add more information into the text.
- Inclusion of exam questions in the form of long answers (LAQs), short answer questions (SAQs), new multiple choice questions (MCQs), and clinical case studies.
- A glossary with precise definitions of the most common words of biochemical sciences for ready reference.
- A list of references/normal values for selected biochemical laboratory tests appears at the end of the book.
- A systematic and comprehensive book for passing and scoring in exams successfully.