Essentials of Physiology for Dental Students 2nd Edition 2016 by Sembulingam & Prema Sembulingam
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 2/e, 2016/ 784 Pages/ 6.75" x 9.5"/ (A)
- Content has been made precise and to the point.
- Reduction of needless content without compromising on the essence of the book.
- Includes recent developments in the field of physiology.
- Discusses Applied Physiology of various topics.
- Use of excellent color combinations to enhance readability and concentration.
- Self-explanatory and reproducible colourful diagrams.
- Explanation of the topics is backed up with flowcharts and tables for pleasurable and stress-free reading.
- List of topics provided in the beginning of every chapter.
- Long as well as short questions are given at the end of each section for exam preparations and follow-up.
- The primary aim of the book is to meet the needs of the students of dental, physiotherapy and other paramedical and health science courses.
- Every disease condition is explained through definition, causes, symptoms, prevention and treatment.