Eureka Psychiatry by Clare Fenton
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 6.25" x 9.5"/ 352 Pages/ (A)
- Key principles and clinical psychiatry in one book.
- An innovative series for students that fully integrates core science, clinical medicine and surgery.
- An authoritative text, featuring insight clinical cases, graphic narratives, SBAs and a wealth of other learning tools.
- Eureka has everything students need to succeed in medicine and pass their exams.
- First principles chapter clearly explains the key concepts and processes that underpin psychiatric disorders
- Clinical essentials chapter provides an overview of the symptoms and signs of psychiatric disorders, relevant history and examination techniques, investigations and management options
- Disease-based chapters give concise descriptions of all major disorders, e.g. anxiety, substance misuse and learning disabilities, each chapter introduced by engaging clinical cases that feature unique graphic narratives
- Emergencies chapter covers the principles of immediate care in situations, such as violent patients and suicidal behaviour
- Integrated care chapter discusses strategies for the management of chronic conditions across primary and other care settings
- Self-Assessment – 80 multiple choice questions clinical SBAs