Exam Preparatory Manual for Undergraduates Oral Pathology by Swapan Kumar Purkait
Single Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 494 Pages/ 7.25" x 9.25"/ (B)
- This short question-answer format book on oral pathology is the first of its kind in the country.
- Provides answers to about 4,000 short questions from each and every chapter of oral pathology syllabus.
- To-the point answer to each and every question to help the students during examination.
- Important questions and answers are highlighted for easy understanding to the students.
- It will make the preparations easier and valuable time will be saved before examination.
- Helpful guide to the undergraduate and postgraduate students as well as the professional dental surgeons.
- Can also be helpful for preparation in the PG entrance examinations too.