FAQs in Diabetes by Rajeev Chawla & Aastha Chawla
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 256 Pages/ 6.25" x 9.5"/ (B)
- A simplified yet comprehensive coverage of all aspects of diabetes in a question and answer format.
- Up-to-date content that is easy to understand in a fluid flow.
- Covers all aspects of diabetes starting from the pathogenesis and classification of diabetes.
- The management of diabetes with the use of oral agents and insulin has been discussed elaborately.
- Chapters on the treatment of diabetes in special situations and special populations make the title useful for postgraduate students as well as clinicians in practice.
- Well illustrated for easy retention and recall.
- Targeted towards diabetologists, physicians, postgraduate students, and diabetes educators.