Hair Transplant by Venkataram Mysore
Full Colour/ Hardbound/ 1/e, 2016/ 496 Pages/ 8.5" x 11"/ 45 Contributors
- The first and the most comprehensive book on hair transplantation (HT) in India.
- Authored by pioneers of hair transplantation in India.
- Thorough discussion of all aspects of hair transplantation-strip technique, follicular extraction, body hair transplantation, recipient area methods, instruments, techniques, handling complications, postoperative care, tips for getting best results discussed exhaustively-in 68 chapters and approximately 450 pages.
- Includes all topics in trichology and trichosurgery-anatomy and basic sciences, pathophysiology, nonsurgical management, male and female types of pattern hair loss, investigations, psychological issues, setting up a HT clinic, marketing, training and teaching staff, social media management, medicolegal and ethical issues.
- Reader-friendly format with images, schematic diagrams, tables, flow charts and text boxes.
- Meant for all hair transplant surgeons who wish to learn ethically and perform hair transplantation scientifically.