Knight’s Forensic Pathology 4th Edition 2016 by Pekka Saukko & Bernard Knight
Full Colour/ Hardbound/ 4/e, 2016/ 8.5" x 11"/ 680 Pages
- The fourth edition of Knight's Forensic Pathology continues to be the definitive international resource for those in training and in practice.
- Covers all aspects of the medico-legal autopsy, including the cause and time of death, interpretation of wounds and every other facet of the investigation of a fatality.
- The contents are intended to lead the pathologist and the non-pathologist through the procedures needed in the examination of a body found under obscure, suspicious or even criminal circumstances.
- The philosophy and techniques presented in this book offer a guide to good practices that can be modified according to local circumstances.
- This new edition has been thoroughly updated and is complemented by the addition of over 200 new colour illustrations.
- It maintains the praised tradition of clarity and readability established since Prof. Bernard Knight’s first edition was published in 1991.
- Emphasis on the practical application of knowledge and research findings and the avoidance of over-interpretation.