Hospital Management from Service Sector Perspective 2016 by Ashvini Arun Vora
Single Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 5.5" x 8.5"/ 250 Pages
- An overview of hospital from service sector perspective.
- Latest information about upcoming sector is dealt.
- Clearly differentiates hospital administrations and hospital management.
- Covers all the areas of customer-friendly management, from selling concept to marketing concept.
- Deals with importance of human assets and shift of focus of top management towards employees.
- Latest topics such as telemedicine, E-health quality tools, balanced score card, etc. are explained.
- Profit centric hospitals pricing policies are deeply explained based on customer-defined values.
- Deal with all the 7Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion, People, Physical evidence and Process) of the marketing mix, so that one can run the hospital as an industry.
- It is a ready reference book for latest hospital management.
- Provides an in-depth knowledge of quality model SERVQUAL model.
- Meant for students and doctors.