Interventional Pain Management A Practical Approach by Dwarkadas K Baheti
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 2/e, 2016/ 8.5" x 11"/ 540 Pages/ (D)/ 83 Contributors/ Includes Interactive DVD-ROM
- A comprehensive guide, which includes the latest advances in anaesthesia and brand new content.
- Edited by international experts in anaesthesiology from the US, UK and India.
- Divided into nine sections, beginning with the basics of interventional pain management.
- Covers the documents for consent to interventional procedures and protocols involved in pain management.
- Further sections cover interventional pain management for different anatomical areas including head and neck, chest and thorax, abdomen and pelvis, spine and back.
- The concluding sections of the book cover advanced pain management, ultrasound guided procedures and alternate therapies such as intramuscular stimulation and dry needling.
- Enhanced by nearly 400 images and illustrations and an accompanying DVD depicting common interventional pain treatment procedures and a stepwise guidelines.
- An essential resource for anaesthesiologists and all pain management clinicians.