LOGAN TURNER’S Diseases of the Nose, Throat and Ear Head and Neck Surgery by Musheer Hussain
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 11/e, 2016/ 752 Pages/ 7.5" x 9.75"/ 96 Contributors
- First published over 100 years ago, Logan Turner’s Diseases of the Nose, Throat and Ear: Head and Neck Surgery covers the whole otolaryngology in 70 chapters.
- This classic textbook has been completely updated and expanded to reflect the increasing sophistication of diagnostic and management skills.
- All specialties are covered with the content grouped into five major sections, namely Rhinology, Head & Neck, Otology, Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology, and Radiology.
- Each chapter includes key learning points, up-to-date references and suggestions for further reading.
- The contributors are leaders in their respective fields – a virtual list of ‘who’s who’ of British otolaryngology head & neck surgery.