Manual of Obstetrics & Gynecology for the Postgraduates 2nd Edition 2016 by Hiralal Konar
Single Colour with Colour Forms/ Soft Cover/ 2/e, 2017/ 6.75" x 9.5"/ 642 Pages/ (B)
- Based on current format of examination system in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Concise summaries of evidence-based practice guidelines.
- Wide coverage of current topics, recent advances, and controversies both in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Evidence-based synoptic guide for the clinical and viva-voce part of the examination.
- Concise answers to even complex questions.
- Provides authoritative and up-to-date information.
- Enriched with numerous tables, boxes, graphs, photographs and imaging studies.
- Huge numbers of SBA, MCQs, and EMQs with explanatory notes are given to improve the analytical power of the candidates appearing for the examination of Indian Universities (MS, MD, and DGO), National Board (DNB), Royal Colleges (MRCOG, MRCP) and the American Board (USMLE).
- Indispensible for the trainee residents, postgraduates and the consultant obstetricians and Gynecologists.