Mastering Orthopedic Techniques Knee Reconstruction by Rajesh Malhotra
Full Colour/ Hardbound/ 1/e, 2016/ 468 Pages/ 8.5" x 11"/ 53 Contributors
- This book presents multiple surgical techniques described for the knee soft tissue injuries in a systematic approach.
- Acquaints the readers with the various sequential steps of the surgical techniques.
- An array of erudite and distinguished national and international academicians has endeavoured to enrich the text with their surgical skills.
- Illustrated by elaborate step-by-step pictorial representation.
- An invaluable asset to residents and orthopaedic surgeons with special interest in knee reconstruction and complements the earlier edition on Total Knee Arthroplasty published under the Mastering Orthopedic Techniques series.