Multiple Gestations Basics and Beyond by Shailesh Kore
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 6.75" x 9.5"/ 186 Pages/ (B)/ 44 Contributors
- Complete gamut of material available on the topic of multiple gestations.
- Contribution from eminent faculties, teachers and FOGSI members, most of them being authorities in the field of fetal medicine and imaging.
- Covers wide range of topics on the subject of multiple gestations from basics to recent advances and also ethical and psychological issues.
- Management of multiple gestations right from the first trimester to post-natal period covered in detail.
- In-depth coverage of all the maternal and fetal complications of multiple gestations.
- Reference book on the topic of multiple gestations, for the practicing clinicians and postgraduate students.