Obstetrics & Gynecology An evidence-based Text for the MRCOG by David M. Luesley
Two Colour/ Soft Cover/ 3/e, 2016/ 8.5" x 11"/ 976 Pages
- Modelled after the current MRCOG curriculum, the new edition of this bestselling book provides all the information a specialist registrar in obstetrics and gynaecology or senior house officer needs during training or when preparing for the MRCOG examination.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: An Evidence-based Text for MRCOG covers the latest professional guidelines and developments in obstetrics and gynaecology and continues to provide an easily accessible source of information for those practising as specialists.
- The book’s subsections within obstetrics and gynaecology are divided in line with the RCOG trainee logbook.
- The text is consistently structured throughout to ensure ease of reference with standardized headings including definitions, incidence, aetiology, investigations and management.
- Focusing on standards and an evidence-based approach, each chapter includes material on MRCOG standards in an easy-to-consult format.
- Information on evidence-based medicine is also included to provide a rapid summary of the evidence relating to the interventions and treatments discussed.
- This text will continue to be an invaluable companion to the higher training of obstetricians and gynaecologists and a useful ready reference for those in established practice.