Orthodontics 2nd Edition 2016 by Basavaraj Subhashchandra Phulari
STREAM: Dentistry SUBJECT: Orthodontics CATEGORY: UGCT
Full Colour / Soft Cover / 2/e 2017 / 8.5 x 11 / 650 Pages /16 Contributors/(B)
• The textbook contains 49 chapters contributed by dedicated academicians around the world.
• The concepts of orthodontics narrated in a simple and logical style for the benefit of undergraduate student who have comparatively minimal exposure to clinical orthodontics.
• Over 2000 high quality photographs and professionally done illustrations make the text easy to grasp.
• Numerous tables, flow charts and boxes throughout the text make understanding and revision of the subject easier.
• Summary Charts given at the end of each chapter as Chapter Overview for revision during exam preparation.
• A separate chapter on Preclinical Orthodontics has been included for the first time which deals with rationale, armamentarium and step-by-step wire bending procedure.
• Management of different types of malocclusion is narrated in simple manner with complete case records to support the text.
• Lasers in Orthodontics described for the first time.
• Sample questions in both long questions and short note formats are given for each chapter to prepare the students for theory examination.
• Chapter-wise Multiple Choice Questions (Over 2300) are also given to aid students in preparation for viva voce.