OSCE in Pediatrics by Vivek Jain
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 2/e, 2016/ 358 Pages/ 6.25" x 9.5"
- Fully revised edition presents trainees with the latest guidance on preparation for OSCE examinations.
- Comprised of fourteen chapters, the book covers all the key learning points and the basic concepts behind the OSCE and advice on appropriate response.
- Includes many new cases and covers numerous topics including genetics, neurology, drugs and vaccines, neonatology, cardiovascular system, endocrinology and much more.
- Added more than 150 new questions to keep abreast of the recent advances.
- In total contains more than 550 questions based in the OSCE pattern.
- Designed in a format followed by the National Board of Examinations.
- Enhanced by nearly 240 clinical photographs, radiographs and illustrations.
- Includes multiple choice questions to help students prepare for MRCPCH and US Specialty Board examinations.