Pediatric Nephrology by RN Srivastava & Arvind Bagga
Full Colour/ Hardbound/ 6/e, 2016/ 6.5" x 9.75"/ 618 Pages/ (A)/ 22 Contributors
- Contribution from more than 20 national and international experts.
- Extensively revised to include current information on the mechanism, diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the kidneys and urinary tract.
- Emphasis on management is maintained and current recommendations for therapy are included.
- Liberal use of algorithms, tables and illustrations emphasizing evaluation and differential diagnosis.
- Expanded chapters on fluids and electrolytes, cystic kidneys, tabular disorders, refractory rickets, acute kidney injury, chronic kidney diseases, peritoneal and hemodialysis, and renal transplantation.
- Reorganized and revised chapters on imaging, urinary tract infections, nephrotic syndrome, haemolytic uremic syndrome, glomerulonephritis and hypertension.
- Updated appendices providing information of significant practical utility.
- Useful for pediatricians, trainees in pediatric nephrology, pediatric nephrologists and pediatric urologists.
- Serves as a reference for all those involved in the care of sick children.