Pharmaceutical Dosage Form Design by YS Tanwar & A Sharma
Single Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 654 Pages/ 5.5" x 8.5"/
- This book provides latest and informative knowledge in academia and pharmaceutical industry with both basic and applied principles for the dosage form design.
- Includes complete range of concepts of dosage form development applied in modern pharmaceutical sciences
- Figures are used extensively to illustrate complex concepts and multifaceted processes.
- References are provided to enable readers to continue investigating a particular topic in depth.
- Up-to-date information on various aspects of excipients and its role on formulation development.
- Outlines an updated preformulation program for modern drug development issues that includes particle morphology, characterization, thermal analysis, drug exicipients compatibility.
- Provides comprehensive overview of the major aspects of the prediction of drug degradation and shelf-life, presents up-to-date approaches to pharmaceutical stress testing.
- This text supplies new and must-have information regarding the good manufacturing practices (GMPs), standard operating procedure, validation procedure, ISO 9000, total quality management (TQM).
- Focuses on the application of dissolution testing to the quality control of drug products, practical issues in design of dissolution tests. It includes regulatory requirement of dissolution tests and in vitro-in-vivo correlation (VIVC) relationships.
- Breaks the subject down to its simplest form and includes numerous examples with latest advances in the use of polymers in dosage form.
- Addresses the applications and approaches of advanced drug delivery systems including transdermal, nanoparticles, liposomes, resealed erythrocytes, dendrimers, etc.
- Comprehensive overview of the role of packaging and labeling in the development and delivery of pharmaceutical and medical devices.
- Useful resource for teachers, students, researchers, scientists and pharmacy professionals.