|A new system of Chapterwise Page References were devised after considerable thinking, permutations and combinations, which has the following advantages: |
• The questions are arranged in chapterwise format.
• Under each chapter, the questions are further subclassed in Long Essays, Short Essays and Short Answers.
• The next column has page number from this book only on which the answer for the question is located.
• Final column has the list of examination in which this question appeared.
• The originality of the questions is maintained, thus it also serves as an index.
• Overall, a chapterwise question bank with solved answers.
This book is presented in a handy form for easy handling during examinations. The books referred to write the answers are the ones that are commonly read by the students so as not to cause confusion and avoid perpetuation of the tension at eleventh hour. The questions that
|• A complete comprehensive manual for any 1st MBBS exam-going student. |
• User-friendly format for exam preparation.
• Includes 79 sets of questions papers of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka, India.
• Contains 7 question papers of Revised Scheme 3 (RS3), 12 question papers of Revised Scheme 2 (RS2) and 33 question papers of Revised Scheme (RS).
• 27 question papers of Old Scheme (OS) are added to enhance the question bank.
• Revised course contents prescribed by the university.
• More emphasis on the revised scheme 3, keeping in mind the present pattern.
• Answers are enriched and supported with pathways, reactions, flow charts, figures, and graphs.
• Questions are answered as per the marks allotted.
• Answers are selected from the standard textbooks.