Practical Approach to Menopause Management by Rujuta Fuke
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 280 Pages/ 6.25" x 9.5"/ (B)/ 32 Contributors
- It is a comprehensive book wherein all aspects of practical problems of menopause are discussed.
- A ‘one stop shop’ for menopause management for clinicians, practitioners, medical teachers and postgraduates.
- Attempt has been made to incorporate the knowledge and clinical expertise of all the specialists in the respective fields under one roof.
- The book starts with an introduction to menopause followed by in-depth discussion on various problems as well as recent advances in the management of menopause.
- It shares scientific information with colored illustrations and photographs.
- A chapter on imaging at Menopause is explained with images of ultrasound, mammography, CT and MRI.
- Special topics on lifestyle modification, such as skin and hair care, role of yoga, diet, exercise, mediation and stress management have also been incorporated.
- A section on Perimenopausal Obstetrics is added discusses issues like contraception, pregnancy and Assisted Reproductive Techniques at perimenopause with special reference to surrogacy.
- Exclusive topics on vaginal surgeries and cosmetic makeover have been discussed under the heading of Menopause Makeover by Cosmetic Surgery for the first time in this book.
- Each chapter is uniformly designed and very particularly monitored for quality control.
- In short, every attempt has been made to come up with a complete, yet concise book on menopause.