Principles and Practice of Pediatric Anesthesia by Snehalata H Dhayagude & Nandini M Dave
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 586 Pages/ 8.5" x 11"/ 59 Contributors
- This book provides a detailed overview of techniques in paediatric anaesthesia.
- Includes contributions from experienced anesthesiologists from across the country.
- Divided into sections, including Basic Principles, Anesthetic Management, Subspecialty Anesthesia, Special Problems and Situations, Anesthetic Techniques, Notes on Allied Topics.
- Presents detailed discussion on the basic principles as well as the practical approach to management of various clinical scenarios in neonates and children.
- Includes essential chapters provided by specialists from radiology, cardiology, pediatric medicine, and transfusion medicine.
- Provides appendices for quick reference to pediatric drug dosages, syndromes, and handy formulae and tables.
- Meticulously edited all chapters and added touch of excellence with appropriate updates.
- A valuable resource for postgraduate students and to practicing anesthesiologists.