Principles of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology 2nd Edition 2016 by Rajesh Bardale
Stream: Medical Subject: Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Category: UGCT
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 2/e, 2017/ 8.5" x 11"/ 648 Pages/ (A)
- Presented in pointwise manner.
- Well-referenced text.
- Some of the topics have been updated extensively, like consent, negligence, ethical aspects, legal procedures, etc.
- Important points are highlighted in colored boxes and in bold fonts for last minute revision.
- Numerous judgements delivered by honourable Supreme Court of India have been included.
- Includes Mnemonics for better learning and memorizing.
- New chapter on Forensic Osteology added to cater theoretical and practical aspects.
- Updated content on Autopsy Findings, Laboratory Findings, Internal Examination, External Examination, Pathophysiology, and Medicolegal Importance.
- Addition of numerous photographs, line diagrams, flowcharts, tables and boxes.
- Numerous website addresses are provided so that the curious learners can visit and learn more.
- Designed in an easy and practical manner for undergraduates and PG aspirants and budding doctors.