Protocols in Neonatology by Rhishikesh Thakre & Srinivas Murki
Two Colour with Colour Plates/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 6.75" x 9.5"/ 440 Pages/ (B)/ 61 Contributors
- A practical book for newborn healthcare providers, such as paediatricians, fellows, neonatologists, covering management of common neonatal disorders.
- Provides concise, precise and up-to-date information along with each protocol for better clinical practice.
- Covers 60 neonatal topics comprehensively.
- Contribution from more than 50 experts.
- Divided into six sections, viz. Clinical Approaches to Sick Newborn, Case of Preterm/Low-birth Weight/High-risk Newborn, Neonatal Dilemmas, Specific Therapies and Miscellaneous Topics.
- An essential book for bedside clinical care.