Surface and Radiological Anatomy with a Clinical Perspective by Ashwini C Appaji & Roopa Kulkarni
Stream: Medical Subject: Anatomy/ Radiology Category: UGCT
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2017/ 6.75" x 9.5"/ 188 Pages/ (A)
- Unique book in the sense that authors have made an effort to emphasize the importance of surface anatomy as well as radiological anatomy in clinical sciences.
- Helpful in clinical examination, diagnosis, and investigation.
- Diagrams are simple and easily reproducible on the mummified cadaver, on human volunteers and mannequins.
- Enriched with sketched and photographs in a concise and systematic manner.
- Applied anatomy boxes to correlate the anatomical structures, differential diagnosis, various surgical methods and clinical features related to them.
- Provides extensive information regarding the basics of various advanced radiological techniques and procedures, which are simple and easy to understand.
- Each chapter in Surface Anatomy provides basic concept and information necessary to understand morphology of the structures intended to practice Surface Anatomy.
- Includes recent advances in the field of Radiodiagnosis.
- Glimpse of modern imaging techniques in addition to conventional radiography to be aware of the importance of cross-sectional Anatomy in Radiodiagnosis.
- Targeted at health professionals, students and clinicians.