Textbook & Atlas of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy by B Ramesh & Pooja Sharma Dimri
Full Colour/ Hardbound/ 1/e, 2016/ 342 Pages/ 8.5" x 11" / 43 Contributors/ Includes Interactive DVD-ROM
- This textbook and atlas presents a complete guide to laparoscopic hysterectomy from basics and types of hysterectomy, to discussion on surgical procedures, and potential complications.
- Divided into seven sections, topics include basics, routes of hysterectomy, procedure, special considerations, and complications, along with a ‘food for thought’ section, and commentary on the authors’ own experiences.
- Includes recent advances such as robot-assisted surgery and LESS hysterectomy.
- Highly illustrated with tables, flowcharts and graphs.
- This comprehensive text is accompanied by an interactive DVD with audio narration of videos on total laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH).
- A must read book on laparoscopic hysterectomy for postgraduates and beginners and a reference text for those who are already performing laparoscopic hysterectomies.