Textbook for MRCOG – 1 Basic Sciences in Obstetrics & Gynecology As per the latest RCOG Modules Richa Saxena
Two Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 8.5" x 11"/ 490 Pages
- A comprehensive resource for candidates preparing for the MRCOG Part 1 exam, and all medical students wishing to pursue specialisation in obstetrics and gynaecology in the UK.
- Divided into fourteen chapters, based on the latest exam format and syllabus from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- The first chapter covers principles of clinical practice, followed by the fundamentals of basic sciences, from anatomy to pathology and pharmacology.
- The book concludes with separate chapters on obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Includes over1000 SBA questions and answers for self-assessment.
- Further enhanced by over 230 illustrations and images, making this an ideal revision guide.