Textbook of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Nursing by P Hariprasath
Single Colour/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 584 Pages/ 8.5" x 11"/ (B)
- This book is specially designed for MSc Nursing students as per INC syllabus.
- Covers all the essential concepts of cardiovascular and thoracic nursing in a concise and lucid way.
- Explains the assessment and diagnostic evaluation of patients in detail and simple way.
- Emphasis has been given to ECG and its interpretation to enable students to identify the abnormalities of ECG in a better way.
- Throughout this book, pathophysiology processes are explained in schematic representation in order to save the time of the students who are preparing for their examinations.
- Contains a lot of illustrations for easy and better understanding of the concepts.
- Deals with the newer concept called EECP, which is used in the management of patients with coronary artery disease.
- Includes the newer techniques in cardiac surgery and interventional cardiology.