Textbook of Lasers in Dermatology by Koushik Lahiri
Full Colour/ Hardbound/ 1/e, 2016/ 334 Pages/ 8.5" x 11"/ 59 Contributors
- This book is a comprehensive guide covering theoretical and practical aspects of lasers used in the field of dermatology and cosmetic surgery.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the most appropriate choice of laser for the treatment of particular conditions.
- Begins with detailed chapters on latest understanding of laser physics, advent and evolution of lasers, setting up of laser practice and ethical issues with laser practice.
- Subsequent chapters cover laser treatment of vascular lesions, laser treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos, laser removal of unwanted hair, ablative and non-ablative fractional resurfacing, and use of laser treatment for medical purposes.
- With more than 200 images, the book provides a good idea of various disease conditions that can be treated with lasers application and the result that can be expected post laser therapy.
- Written by leading experts in this field.
- In summary, a practical guide for dermatologists, cosmetologists and surgeons to gain a full understanding of all aspects of use of lasers in dermatology.