Textbook of Obstetrics by Sudha Salhan
Full Colour/ Soft Cover/ 2/e, 2016/ 774 Pages/ 8.5" x 11"/ (A)/ 60 Contributors
WHATS NEW IN THIS EDITION
- Fully updated and revised
- Emphasis on recent advances, interaction with patients, clinical investigators and practicing obstetricians
- Focus is on topics like preconception examination, diagnostic techniques and biomedical waste management
- New chapters have been added
- Previous chapters are reviewed and elaborated
- 60 contributors accommodate new knowledge and advanced concepts
- Four color codes are used for the better understanding of figures in each section
- New tables, flowcharts and figures explain the basic gist of all chapters respectively
- Various techniques and procedures are explained underlying principles and abundant clinical examples
- Self assessment exercises given at the end of each chapter for last minute revision
- Contraception chapter enriched with many new illustrations and images.
- Addition of new features such as counselling, ethics, medicolegal problems related to obstetrical issues.
- Addition of radiological x-rays, ultrasounds and MR images done during pregnancy
- Useful for undergraduates, postgraduates, teachers, researchers, clinical investigators and practicing obstetricians.
- Clinical examinations in normal and abnormal pregnancy and in different gynaecological disorders are described.