Full Colour / Hardbound / 2/e, 2017 / 8.5 x 11 / 2118 Pages / 234 Contributors / 2 Volume Set
- Divided into two volumes containing 163 chapters in total.
- Completely revised edition with updated information, referenced with most recent citations.
- Specifically focuses on pathophysiology, pulmonary interventions, newer diagnostic techniques and treatment modalities.
- Contains separate sections on respiratory history, physiology, pharmacology, radiology and diagnostic techniques.
- Includes chapters on pulmonary perspectives such as history, ethics and economics.
- Aims to provide comprehensive but concise information, using a large number of tables, figures and flow charts.
- The chapters are written by over 200 contributors from different countries, including India, America, Europe, South Africa, Japan, and Middle East.
- Useful to the educators, pulmonologists, intensivists, thoracic surgeons, pediatricians, clinical practitioners, who are treating the patients with lung involvement; and also for the postgraduate students.