Textbook of Radiology Musculoskeletal Radiology 1st edition 2016 by Hariqbal Singh
Stream: Medical Subject: Radiology Category: PGCT
Single Colour with Colour Plates/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2016/ 7.5" x 10.5"/ 160 Pages/ (A)
- This book will be a great advantage for postgraduate students to undertake the examination not only in radiology but also for other clinical subjects.
- Provides the most imaging solutions on musculoskeletal system routinely required at any imaging establishment.
- Accurately structured for postgraduate students to undertake the examination adequately.
- Includes a large number of images to give a better grasp over the musculoskeletal system.
- Covers the most questions asked or likely to be asked during the examination.
- Useful for all residents and general practitioners as well as for medical colleges, institutional libraries.