The Practice Manual of Illustrative Anatomy 3rd Edition 2016 by Smita Kakar
Single Colour/ Soft Cover/ 3/e, 2017/ 8.5" x 11"/ 388 Pages/ (A)
- Illustrative approach has been applied by the authors to make the subject live and interesting.
- Aims to encourage a student to think, recall and cultivate skills towards the knowledge of anatomy.
- Simple illustrations emphasize a better grasp.
- Helps the students to sail through the examination.
- Retains the fundamentals of Human Anatomy.
- Students should follow the instructions and practise on the illustrations after acquiring knowledge from standard textbooks.
- Important questions have been included to help the students to answer the same in the theory as well as in oral examinations.
- Relevant information expected from a student has been incorporated.
- This manual will be useful to a budding medical, dental, nursing and physiotherapy/occupational therapy student.