The Skill of History Taking for Medical Students and Practitioners 2/e, 2016 by Rahul Tanwani
- All the chapters have been thoroughly revised and updated.
- Covers practical aspect of history taking, based on the culture, tradition and lifestyle of our country.
- Focuses on the most undercovered aspect of communication: How to ask?
- Includes a description of the format of history taking and a methodical approach of its presentation by the students.
- Some new chapters have been added on communication skills during internship and postgraduation, and communication skills in clinical practice.
- Many new sections have been introduced at multiple places in several chapters, like on communication with emergency cases, common mistakes during presentation, etc.
- Includes illustrated cases inspired by some real-life incidents.
- Enhanced by several photographs showing interaction of students with the patients.
- It will help the students in improving their communication with various types of patients, both in their present as well as future life.