Sataloff’s Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery (6 Volume Set) 1/e, 2016
Full Colour/ Hardbound/ 1/e, 2016/ 8.5" x 11"/ 6084 Pages/ 5000 Photographs
- Sataloff’s Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology is a multi-volume textbook covering basic and clinical science across the entire field of otolaryngology.
- Volumes in the set include; otology, neurotology and skull-based surgery; rhinology, allergy and immunology; facial plastic and reconstructive surgery; laryngology; head and neck surgery; and paediatric otolaryngology.
- Enhanced by over 5000 full colour images and illustrations, spanning nearly 6000 pages, complete with a comprehensive index.
- Edited by Robert T Sataloff, each volume includes contributions from internationally recognised experts in otolaryngology, ensuring authoritative content throughout.
- Get full access to complete books and videos with added features at emedicine360.com.
- An indispensable guide to the entire field for practicing otolaryngologists and otolaryngology residents.